As a staff in MMU, you are entitled for 1 unit of computer, however this is still based on your job scope, recommendation and approval. This computer is MMU's asset and you are fully responsible on it. 

Request for Computer

Kindly fill up Application of New PC form and submit to NTU office. Do not fax the form. 

Damage of Computer

In the case of application due to damages of existing computer, you are required to first complete filling up these forms
   1. Disposal Form (if require disposal)
   2. Application of New PC